WHY DO THE HOTELS IN DA NANG HAVE THEIR OWN RULES AND REGULATIONS?
Not only hotels but all companies or agencies also have their own rules and regulations, which are not for their employees and staff only. It includes even their customers. But why are there many kinds? Let’s figure it out together with our budget Hanami beach hotel.
Rules and regulations for employees and staff to make sure they shall keep the hotel working beautifully. Hotels offer services so that there are lots of strict rules requiring staff to follow.
Besides, the nation’s laws always manage hotels’ business operation carefully to prevent illegal actions like prostitution, gamble, fraud, to name a few.
With the regulations for customers (if any), they will benefit by getting a better and more professional service.
Some common regulations of hotels
- Passports with a valid entry visa or Vietnamese ID card (for Vietnamese citizens) must be presented to the receptionist for room service.
- Regulations before and after check-in at the hotel at check-in equipment in the room, because you will be fully responsible for the hotel’s properties during your stay.
- Security regulations under the law. For example, not storing weapons, explosives, toxic substances, banned substances into the hotel; Actively protect personal assets; Make a denouncement if seeing any bad guys, etc.
- Regulations on protecting the hotel’s properties. For instance, using electronic equipment in the room according to the instructions, do not damage the properties in the room, do not deliberately move the items arranged by the hotel, etc.
- Keep the common areas clean.
- Check-in and check-out time. Usually, check-in time is at 2 p.m. the check-out time is at 12 p.m. every day.
- Respect other travellers or the hotel’s staff
These are some standard rules that every hotel has. So, to make your vacation more perfect, bear the rules mentioned above in mind. Budget Hanami beach hotel has a lot of necessary information for tourist, click here to find out.