What to do before booking a room and staying at Hanami Hotel ?
Followings are what you should search and learn about before booking a room and staying at Hanami hotel Danang to avoid things go wrong.
Inquiring well before the trip
Before booking a Danang hotel room, you should hold a conversation with the Hanami hotel Danang's staff to have more information about its rooms. Also, from thence, you can make a reservation with an affordable price but still close to your taste.
ƯU ĐÃI CĂN HỘ THÁNG 10
To be more precise about which hotel you would choose, learn more about its information via hotel-booking sites such as Agoda, Booking, and so on. Pay attention to the images and feedbacks on these websites because those are clear views that make you feel more secure in your own choice.
For this hotel, check-in time is 2 p.m. and check-out time is 12 at noon.
- From 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., charge 30% of the room’s rate
- From 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., charge 50% of the room’s rate
- Before 6 a.m., charge 100% of the room’s rate
- From 12 at noon to 3 p.m., charge 30% of the room’s rate
- From 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., charge 50% of the room’s rate
- After 6 p.m., charge 100% of the room’s rate
- The extra charge percentage is based on listed prices at the front desk.
- Early check-in or late check-out will depend on the available room that day. We have the right to refuse this demand.
Hanami hotel specifies the maximum number of people for each room, and if your stay lasts longer, you need to get the hotel’s agreement and might have to pay an extra charge. It’s suggested that you should ask the hotel more about it.
Notable things during your stay
If you need to travel by taxi, ask the hotel for some reliable taxi brands. Once getting out of the hotel, bring along its business card in case of force majeure such as getting lost, late return, etc.
You must know and be attentive to these requests before making a reservation. Getting thorough preparation and pre-learning will make your journey more comfortable and fun. Therefore, don’t be hesitate to ask us before booking a room. Wish you have a happy and cosy trip alongside your beloved and friends.
To find out more about Da Nang city, click the link.