Da Nang is a worth living city that you should visit once in your life. However, traveling alone to Da Nang is also a good option if you want to have the quietest, freest, and easiest journey. Therefore, Hanami Hotel Danang will introduce to you the article “How much does it cost to travel alone to Da Nang?” below in order that you may have the desired vacation. Let’s make reference to it now.
Hunting for cheap flight tickets to Da Nang: How much does it cost to travel alone in Da Nang?
You can refer to it in advance to acquire the best price because ticket prices come in many different varieties depending on each distinct season. Depending on the brand and departure city, there are numerous affordable tickets available, such as the 140K, 219K, 399K, and 480K (tax excluded). To avoid having to suffer from price gouging or going without a ticket, a minor tip is that you should book a flight ticket a long time before your journey.
How much does it cost to rent a hotel in Danang?
The average hotel rate in Da Nang ranges from around 250,000 to 700,000 VND per room, depending on the quality and location you select. Typically, a vacation to Da Nang for three days and four nights or four days and three nights will be sufficient for you to experience this lovely city. You can contact the hotel in advance to know the cost and incentives that the hotel offers.
Transportation costs in Da Nang
- Riding a motorbike: If you rent a motorbike, it costs about 120,000 VND / day, and the petrol price is about 550,000 VND.
- Taxi or car rental per trip: The price can be a little bit more if you use a taxi or car rental per journey.
- In addition, you can also take the bus. The cost is reasonable, but it will take you a lot of time, both to find and to wait for the bus!
Food costs when traveling to Da Nang
An extremely fortunate thing when coming to Da Nang is that the cost of eating here is reasonably priced. Famous dishes such as Quang noodles, rice, vermicelli, and pho are only priced from 20,000 to 40,000 VND. Besides, the cost of meals at the restaurant, such as Vietnamese hot pots, grilled meats, shellfish, etc., ranges from 200,000 to 300,000 VND per person. You can visit the Son Tra and Helio night markets because the food there is likewise reasonably priced.
Price list of tourist attractions in Da Nang
You can calculate the cost of Da Nang tourist attractions tickets based on the price list below.
- Ba Na cable car ticket: 650,000 VND/adult. 550,000 VND/child. (Da Nang people: 400,000 VND/adult; 300,000 VND/child.)
- The Wax Museum in Ba Na: 100,000 VND; Mountain train: 70,000 VND.
- Marble Mountains: 15,000 VND/person.
- Hades’ Cave: 15,000 VND/person.
- One-way elevator at Ngu Hanh Son: 15,000 VND/person.
- Tickets to visit Hoi An ancient house: 80,000 VND/person.
- Thanh Ha Pottery Village – Hoi An: 15,000 VND/person.
- Tra Que Vegetable Village: 10,000 VND/person.
- My Son Sanctuary: 100,000 VND/person.
- The Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture: 40,000 VND/person.
- Price of a speedboat to Cu Lao Cham: 250,000 VND – 300,000 VND/person.
- The small boat ticket price to Cu Lao Cham is 30,000 VND/person.
Some tips if you want to travel alone in Da Nang
Here are a few little ways to save money, as recommended by many previous tourists traveling to Da Nang:
- Avoid traveling around holidays when prices will be higher than usual and the area will be quite crowded. However, you can pay a visit, even though the fee is not cheap these days if you want to travel alone and explore the beauty of Danang City.
- Call the market management department’s hotline at 0903 502 480 if you get hacked while shopping, and you will receive enthusiastic support and resolution.
- It is advisable to find out in advance about the famous cheap restaurants in Da Nang to both have the best culinary experience and save money.
- It is advisable to schedule specific places to visit in advance and arrange them logically by location to save time and money on travel.
- Renting a motorbike in Da Nang will allow you to save a lot on travel costs while also readily taking in the area’s stunning surroundings.
- You should come prepared with a steel spirit and a cool head to pay the price when buying in Da Nang because the markets there frequently have price gouging!
- Instead of staying at expensive hotels, pick and rent budget hotels or homestays to save a bit of money. Additionally, you may now choose travel combos, including airline tickets and hotel rooms, which are both economical and convenient compared to purchasing each service separately.
The costs associated with traveling alone through Da Nang are listed above. If you want to have a quiet and self-directed trip, this article is for you. See you in the next post!