Are you a big fan of French cuisine? You are looking for a delicious, luxurious French restaurant in Danang to go to with your friends, or preparing for important meetings. There are many French restaurants that make you confused about where to choose. Today, Hanami Hotel Danang will give you a review of the top 10 best luxurious and famous French restaurants in Da Nang for your reference!
1. Monsieur Crepes – 27 An Thuong 5, Ngu Hanh Son District
- Address: 27 An Thuong 5, Ngu Hanh Son District, Danang.
Monsieur Crepes is located in An Thuong culinary street. This is a French restaurant specializing in serving famous snacks, especially crepes. The crepes here have a sweet taste and are coated with honey. The cakes are baked just right, so the crust is thin and tough and also has an irresistible aroma. Besides, the restaurant also creates savory crepes allowing diners to try something new. In addition, the restaurant also serves water and a variety of French wines to diners. If you have the opportunity, try to visit this place to enjoy yourself, it will not make you disappointed.
2. La Maison 1888 – Son Tra Peninsula, Son Tra District, Da Nang City
- Address: Son Tra Peninsula, Son Tra District, Da Nang City.
If you are keen on French cuisine, you can not miss this place. The InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort’s main restaurant, La Maison 1888, is known for its elegant and high-class French cuisine. The restaurant is designed in the style of old French architecture, and the menu focuses on French cuisine. The meals created by the 3-Michelin-starred chef have become masterpieces and are well-known. Furthermore, the restaurant serves French wines, cocktails, and other attractive beverages.
3. Le Rendez Vous – 20 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hai Chau District
- Address: 20 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City.
The Rendez Vous restaurant is one of the most popular and famous French restaurants for diners. Because the restaurant’s proprietor is French, so the dishes are cooked according to French standards. Therefore, the dishes are quite sophisticated, and appealing, from the mild flavor and creamy sauce to the really appealing appearance and decorating. Here, diners also enjoy a glass of light wine which is ideal for a really romantic evening in the cozy space of the restaurant.
4. Le Bambino – 122/11 Quang Trung, Hai Chau District
- Address: 122/11 Quang Trung, Hai Chau District, Danang.
Referring to the famous French restaurant in Da Nang, it is impossible not to mention Le Bambino – a restaurant specializing in French dishes. The menu here features a range of foods ranging from meats such as beef, lamb, and foie gras to bread and pizza, all of which are both excellent and visually appealing. All of the ingredients are imported, and the vegetables are fresh, so the quality is guaranteed. When you visit the restaurant, you not only enjoy the great food, but you also immerse yourself in the quiet and warm space of the restaurant.
5. Cabanon Palace – 1st Floor, Hai Van Building, 150-156 Nguyen Van Linh, Thanh Khe
- Address: 1st Floor, Hai Van Building, 150-156 Nguyen Van Linh, Thanh Khe, Da Nang.
Cabanon Palace French restaurant is conveniently positioned in the city center, making it easy for people to find. The restaurant menu is diverse with a variety of light nibbles combined with a glass of light wine or a lovely cocktail. Diners will have a romantic dinner with their loved ones in a warm setting with melodious music. Why don’t you come to Cabanon Palace? Take time to try and experience Cabanon Palace’s dishes!
6. Le Comptoir – 16 Che Lan Vien, Ngu Hanh Son District
- Address: 16 Che Lan Vien, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang City.
Le Comptoir Danang Restaurant specializes in serving simple French dishes. The menu is not extensive, yet picking a dish is difficult because every item here is good and appealing. However, the staff is willing to advise you on the most suitable dishes for you. In addition, attractive drinks such as French wine, and cocktails are also loved by the diners here.
7. Anchor Wine Boutique & Restaurant – 143A Le Loi, Hai Chau
- Address: 143A Le Loi, Hai Chau District, Da Nang.
Anchor Wine Boutique & Restaurant is a famous French restaurant in Da Nang because the dishes here show the bold tastes of typical French cuisine such as Provença-style grilled lamb chops, Bulot snails with lemon butter sauce, foie gras pate will undoubtedly provide you with an unforgettable dining experience.
8. Pavilion Garden Coffee & Restaurant – 122 Quang Trung, Hai Chau District
- Address: 122 Quang Trung, Hai Chau District, Da Nang.
Many customers have been drawn to Pavilion Garden Coffee & Restaurant, which has an ancient style blended with a little bit of classic. Furthermore, French cuisine is exceedingly excellent, appealing, and unique, and the drinks are diverse as well. The restaurant promises to provide clients with exciting experiences and relaxing moments.
9. The Temptation Restaurant – 125 Ho Nghinh Street, Son Tra District
- Address: 125 Ho Nghinh Street, Son Tra District, Da Nang City.
Da Nang French Restaurant – The Temptation is an ideal place for couples to date or have a romantic meal. Because not only is the setting luxurious, warm, and highly romantic, but the dishes here bring a French standard taste, particularly French duck liver, and Norwegian salmon.
10. OdeV Restaurant – 7 Pasteur, Hai Chau District
- Address: 7 Pasteur, Hai Chau District, City. Danang.
OdeV restaurant is no longer unfamiliar to diners because it is famous for its sophisticated, luxurious, and attractive French culinary style. The space at OdeV is also a plus factor for the restaurant due to its architectural design. The classic European style gives diners a sense of luxury, but also of closeness and warmth, where diners can unwind with friends and family after a long day at work.
Above is a list of the Top 10 Best French Restaurants in Da Nang compiled by Hanami Hotel Danang. We hope you can find your favorite French restaurant after this article!